Learn about animal and model selection for preclinical immuno-oncology studies.
Read our Preclinical Immuno-Oncology Digest:
Immuno-Oncology studies require sophisticated endpoints to deliver meaningful, decision-supporting data. In this synopsis you will learn how to plan your immuno-oncology study to give you the data you need by:
- Identifying and distinguishing between host animals
- Assessing immunomodulation
- Finding out the advantages to using orthotopic implantation for both solid and hematological models
- Recognizing the differences in immune composition between tumor models and why this is important
- Learning how targeting “cold” tumors is put into practice
- Knowing the relative tumor response to a desired combination partner
- Using molecular characterization and RNAseq data to influence model selection
Fill out the short form on this page for an instant download of the PDF.
MI Bioresearch | Advancing Your Preclinical Oncology