Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Primarily responsible for administrating, developing, and operating our website(s).
- Developing applications, integrations, and data delivery solutions for software both internal and SaaS. Qualified candidate will possess application and database programming skills at an intermediate level.
- May include (but not limited to) development of internal tools, integration of back end systems, UI development, workflow, and tools for managing data, campaigns, and content.
- Education: Relevant Bachelors or equivalent experience
- Experience: 3+ years
- Strong, organizational, analytical, and time management skills required.
- 2-4 years’ experience with a software programming language such as asp.net (in addition to php).
- 2-4 years’ experience developing moderately complex WordPress sites.
- Experience with developing portals and reports based on business requirements.
- Can work both independently and as part of the digital marketing team on projects with little day to day oversight.
- Solid documentation and code organization skills.
- Salesforce.com (and Salesforce Pardot) experience is a big plus.
Join Us Today! Great Benefits, Excellent Environment, Essential Purpose
To apply, please send us your resume and include the job title you are interested in as the subject line.