Do you have significant experience in accounting, consolidation reporting and financial analysis? Are you looking for an incredible opportunity with a great company? You might have just found your next career opportunity!
MI Bioresearch offers in vitro and in vivo oncology pharmacology research services to support drug discovery and development programs. Their team helps explore the effects of drugs and biologics using an expansive bank of human and syngeneic cancer cell line models, the Contract Research Organization industry’s most comprehensive array of preclinical tools, and they have the expertise to apply them to maximum benefit.
MI Bioresearch is seeking a senior accountant to play a key role in their financial and accounting area. Key duties include the following:
- Manage monthly accounting close process with CFO and supporting team to include balance sheet account reconciliation, P&L account review for posting integrity, and financial statement processing.
- Contribute in preparing routine business status report as part of monthly close process. This involves analysis and feedback preparation to Leadership team and business managers.
- Automate and distribute monthly financial reports to business managers.
- Maintain business system compliance via report automation.
- Track metrics, expenses, and revenues vs. budget and target.
- Assist with annual audit.
- Maintain budget and forecast information in the accounting system.
- Assist with Accounting and Reporting SOP manual for change control and documentation.
- Assist with creation and maintenance of business systems across the organization to include but not limited to:
- Bid Tool construct for proper costing, pricing integrity, resource management and connection to other business systems.
- Macro and Micro project costing analysis and feedback to endusers.
- Resource management structure and end result information required by keyusers.
- Procurement system setup to include electronic delivery, approval and reporting of requests and commitments based on associated system input.
- Assist in the budgeting & rolling reforecast process with trendanalysis.
- Develop, maintain and distribute ad-hoc reports and financial models as needed.
- Significant experience in accounting, consolidation reporting & financial analysis
- Positive attitude, creative thinker, and willingness to learn
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Use/understanding of SMB accounting packages
- Experience in financial reporting and financial statement preparation
- ERP, Project Management, MRP, and CRM system experience preferred
- Ability to work well with others in fast paced, dynamic environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or Computer Science required
Join Us Today! Great Benefits, Excellent Environment, Essential Purpose
To apply, please send us your resume and include the job title you are interested in as the subject line.