MI Bioresearch is seeking a Director, Business Development to join its growing team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- To sell MI Bioresearch’s services to Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology customers in the assigned territory in such a way that relationships are developed which ensure achievement of individual sales target and on-going business opportunities with a broad base of customers to sustain short and long term business growth objectives.
- Develop and maintain a well-rounded understanding of the services being offered.
- Since this position requires significant interface with potential clients there is a requirement to be personable, proficient in written and verbal communication, exhibit confidence and handle a fast-paced work environment.
- In addition, the incumbent must be a self-starter, highly organized, able to meet tight deadlines, thrive in a target driven environment, have a collaborative approach to working with colleagues and enjoy working with clients in a high science environment.
- Degree level or higher – B.A., B.Sc., M.B.A. preferably in a life science.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in laboratory or pharmaceutical industry.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in sales (preferably in the pharmaceutical or laboratory industry).
- Other skills:
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, analytical skills required.
- Highly developed negotiation skills.
- Flexible and quick thinking and decision making skills.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Proficiency with standard Microsoft Office software, Salesforce.com
- This can be a home-office based (mid-west, North-East, or Mid-Atlantic) or Ann Arbor, Michigan HQ-based position dependent on the applicant. Extensive travel is anticipated and the occasional weekend and evening.
Join Us Today! Great Benefits, Excellent Environment, Essential Purpose
To apply, please send us your resume and include the job title you are interested in as the subject line.