MI Bioresearch is seeking a Programmer/Developer in the Ann Arbor area!
Are you interested in the position posted below? Do you think you have the skills needed for this position? If so, apply!
What You’ll Do
- Primarily responsible for developing Application, Integrations, and data delivery solutions for software both internal and SaaS. Qualified candidate will possess application and database programming skills at an intermediate level.
- May include (but not limited to) development of internal tools, integration of back end systems, UI development, workflow, and tools for managing data.
Skills You’ll Need
- Strong, organizational, analytical, and time management skills
- 4 years’ experience with 2 SQL Server
- 4 years’ experience with a software programming language such as C# in a .net environment
- 4 years’ experience developing moderately complex T-SQL statements, stored procedures and views
- 4 years’ experience with REST API
- Experience with developing programs, web services, and reports based on business requirements
- Experience supporting and developing for enterprise software applications
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team on projects with little day to day supervision
- Solid documentation and code organization skills
Skills that will set you Apart
- Team Foundation Server & WCF
Relevant Bachelors or equivalent experience
Join Us Today! Great Benefits, Excellent Environment, Essential Purpose
To apply, please send us your resume and include the job title you are interested in as the subject line.