The Associate Scientist of Imaging Operations is responsible for managing all imaging aspects of multiple, simultaneous in vivo client studies in a hands-on fashion.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Liaise with fellow imaging, in vitro, and pharmacology staff to provide quality service to clients. Set and adhere to realistic experimental timelines and communicate those with clients and staff.
- Possess an in-depth applications-based understanding of multiple imaging modalities, including procedures, data generation, and analysis.
- Manage study-related client communications. Responsible for provision of timely interim study updates to include analysis as necessary and final reports to the clients. May participate in protocol design and provide advice ad-hoc. Will consult Supervisor to handle more complex issues.
- Understanding of basic concepts of pharmacology across one or more disease areas.
- Ability to accurately conduct routine statistical analyses.
- Utmost attention to radiation safety. Attention and awareness of humane animal care practices and initiatives to be applied in daily work. In-depth knowledge of Animal Care and Use principles and applications.
- Ability to follow Standard Operating Procedures, approved Vertebrate Use Protocols and other regulations. May be responsible for creation and maintenance.
- Performs all other duties as assigned. May lead special projects as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree in a scientific discipline
- Combination of education and/or equivalent relevant experience with in vivo imaging will be considered in lieu of Bachelors’ Degree
- Five to seven years of related in vivo imaging experience desired
- Combination of PhD in applicable field with 0-2 years industry experience will also be considered
Join Us Today! Great Benefits, Great Environment, Essential Purpose
Are you ready to take the next steps to working in our hands-on, fast-paced environment? Contact us today to learn about joining our team. As an employee of MI Bioresearch, you will be one of our dynamic group of scientists, and in turn will be offered a highly competitive package including base salary, incentive bonus, and attractive benefits.
To apply, please send us your resume and include the job title you are interested in as the subject line.