PREDiCT Tumor Models San Francisco 2019
MI Bioresearch is proud to be a Spotlight Partner of Tumor Models San Francisco 2019. Stop by our booth with any questions or contact us to set up a time to meet while in San Francisco. Let’s talk about your upcoming preclinical oncology CRO needs. Find out what MI Bioresearch has to offer in the way of tumor models, in vivo imaging, in vitro services, flow cytometry, and focal radiation.
In attendance from MI Bioresearch:
- Dr. Maryland Rosenfeld Franklin | Vice President, Scientific Development
- Dr. Gregor Adams | Director, Scientific Development
- Steve Reed, Director | Business Development
Thursday, January 24, 2019 | 8:30 a.m.
Syngeneic Models of Breast Cancer: Effects of Immune Modulatory Agents in Classically “Cold” Tumors
- Utilization of murine breast cancer models in preclinical immuno- oncology pharmacology
- Pros and cons of the 4T1 mammary cancer model
- Characteristics of alternative syngeneic breast models
- Responses of a new model to checkpoint inhibition and T cell costimulation
Maryland Rosenfeld Franklin, PhD
Vice President, Scientific Development