PREDiCT: Tumor Models London 2019
MI Bioresearch is proud to be a Spotlight Partner of PREDiCT: Tumour Models London 2019. Stop by our booth with any questions or contact us through the form on this page to set up a one-on-one meeting while you are in London. We would be happy to discuss your preclinical oncology and immuno-oncology CRO needs and what MI Bioresearch has to offer in the way of tumour models, oncology pharmacology, in vivo imaging, in vitro services, flow cytometry, and focal radiation.
- Maryland Franklin, Ph.D. | Vice President, Scientific Development, MI Bioresearch
- Nikos Afentoulides | Sr. Director, Business Development, MI Bioresearch
- Bruce Hamilton | Director of Biopharmaceutical Development, Covance
Thursday, December 5, 2019 | 3:30 p.m.
“Comparative Analysis Between Subcutaneous and Orthotopic Implants of a Murine Pancreatic Carcinoma Model”
- Understand the rationale for using subcutaneous and orthotopic implants of murine models
- Comparison of response to checkpoint inhibitor treatments in the two settings
- Comparison of immune cell infiltration into tumors implanted in both settings