PREDiCT: Tumor Models Boston 2019
MI Bioresearch is proud to be a Spotlight Partner of the 7th Annual PREDiCT: Tumor Models Boston 2019. Stop by our booth with any questions or contact us to set up a time to meet while in Boston. Let’s talk about your upcoming preclinical oncology CRO needs. Find out what MI Bioresearch has to offer in the way of tumor models, in vivo imaging, in vitro services, flow cytometry, and focal radiation.
In attendance from MI Bioresearch:
- Dr. Maryland Rosenfeld Franklin | Vice President, Scientific Development
- Dr. Sylvie Kossodo | Director, Scientific Development
- Lisa Figueroa | Director, Business Development
Modeling Cancer Drug Resistance | Wednesday, July 17, 2019 | 4:05 p.m.
“Syngeneic Models of Breast and Ovarian Cancers: Effects of Immune Modulatory Agents in Classically “Cold” Tumors”
- Utilization of murine breast cancer models in preclinical immuno-oncology pharmacology
- Pros and cons of the 4T1 mammary cancer model
- Characteristics of alternative syngeneic breast models
- Responses of a new model to checkpoint inhibition and t cell costimulation
Maryland Rosenfeld Franklin, PhD
Vice President, Scientific Development