We invite those having the qualifications below along with the desire to contribute to our growing organization to apply.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Primarily responsible for developing application, integrations, and data delivery solutions for software both internal and SaaS. Qualified candidate will possess application and database programming skills at an intermediate level.
- May include (but not limited to) development of internal tools, integration of back end systems, UI development, workflow, and tools for managing data.
Qualifications and Skills
- EDUCATION: Relevant Bachelors or equivalent experience
- EXPERIENCE: 3+ years
- Strong, organizational, analytical, and time management skills required
- 2-4 years’ experience with 2 SQL Server
- 2-4 years’ experience with a software programming language such as C# in a .net environment
- 2-4 years’ experience developing moderately complex T-SQL statements, stored procedures and views
- 2-4 years’ experience with REST API
- Experience with developing programs, web services, and reports based on business requirements
- Experience supporting and developing for enterprise software applications
- Can work both independently and as part of a team on projects with little day to day oversight
- Solid documentation and code organization skills
- Agile is a plus
- Team Foundation Server & WCF a plus
To apply, please send us your resume and include the job title you are interested in as the subject line.