Tumor Models San Francisco 2018
MI Bioresearch is proud to be a Spotlight Partner of Tumor Models San Francisco 2018. Stop by our booth with any questions or contact us to set up a time to meet while in San Francisco. Let’s talk about your upcoming preclinical oncology CRO needs. Find out what MI Bioresearch has to offer in the way of tumor models, oncology pharmacology, in vivo imaging, in vitro services, flow cytometry, and focal radiation.
- Dr. Dylan Daniel, Director, Scientific Development
- Steve Reed, Director, Business Development
- Erin Trachet, Sr. Scientific Advisor, Oncology / Sr. Manager, Proposal Development
Thursday, January 25, 2018 | 12:20 p.m.
Speaker: Dr. Dylan Daniel, Director, Scientific Development
Topic: “Utilization of Murine Breast Cancer Models in Preclinical Immuno-Oncology Pharmacology”
- Pros and Cons of the 4T1 Mammary Cancer Model
- Characteristics of Alternative Syngeneic Breast Models
- Responses of a New Model of Checkpoint Inhibition and T Cell Co-stimulation